Agriculture + Lifestyle
Broiled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
4-6 Georgia peaches, halved, peeled and pits removed
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
1/4-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 cup of Georgia grown honey
Fresh thyme leaves
Vanilla ice cream
1. Grease a baking dish and add the peach halves, cut side down.
2. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes until slight browning occurs.
3. Flip peaches, drizzle with Georgia grown honey and melted butter. Broil for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with pepper, cinnamon, and thyme.
5. Serve peaches over ice cream, drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
No comments have been posted.
HTML not allowed, max characters 255, * denotes required field.