Agriculture + Lifestyle
Broiled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Posted on July 19, 2022 8:00 PM
4-6 Georgia peaches, halved, peeled and pits removed
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
1/4-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 cup of Georgia grown honey
Fresh thyme leaves
Vanilla ice cream
1. Grease a baking dish and add the peach halves, cut side down.
2. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes until slight browning occurs.
3. Flip peaches, drizzle with Georgia grown honey and melted butter. Broil for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with pepper, cinnamon, and thyme.
5. Serve peaches over ice cream, drizzled with balsamic vinegar.