2023 Georgia Farm Bureau Federation Ambassadors
Ambassadors include Carrie Keown of Stephens County; Jerrett Alligood of Laurens County; Allison Cook of Henry County; Gracie Grimes of Candler County; Blake Segars of Franklin County; Bailey Rayfield of Cook County; Sage Barlow of Fayette County; Abbie O’Steen of Coffee County; and Elizabeth Sanders of Dodge County.
What is a Federation Ambassador?
Federation Ambassadors are highly motivated individuals who volunteer to represent the Georgia Farm Bureau Federation at premier events across Georgia. Ambassadors are chosen based on their interpersonal skills, passion for advocacy, innovative thinking, and overall enthusiasm. The most important purpose of an ambassador is to promote the mission of Georgia Farm Bureau as a membership organization. These efforts are achieved through a variety of statewide member recruitment, public relations, and brand awareness campaigns.
- Must be 18+ years old at the time of selection
- Must be a Georgia resident
- Must be a Georgia Farm Bureau member
- Must have a means of transportation to/from events
- Must be able to commit to one calendar year of service
- Must be available on the mandatory dates outlined in the application
- Must be willing to sign the GFB Ambassador Code of Conduct
Applications for the 2024 program open Monday, October 2nd, 2023, and close Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.