Agriculture + Lifestyle
Posted on May 11, 2021 8:00 PM
Strawberry season is here, and you're probably looking for as many strawberry recipes as you can find to make sure you use all of the fruit you've picked at your favorite Certified Farm Market. There are many recipes to choose from, but this particular one allows you to save those sweet treats long after the season is over.
1 lb strawberries, hulled, halved (quartered if large)
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1. Toss strawberries and sugar in a large bowl and let sit until berries start to release their juices (25-30 minutes)
2. Preheat oven to 185°F (or the lowest possible setting, which may be 200°F)
3. Spread out berries on a rimmed baking sheet lined with a nonstick baking mat and bake, rotating baking sheet about every 30
4. Bake until berries are darkened in color and dried out around the edges, but still slightly juicy in the center. This should take
about 3-3 1/2 hours in the oven.
5. Let cool on baking sheet and enjoy.
For more easy recipes click here.