Agriculture + Lifestyle
Peach Tea with Mint
Posted on May 21, 2020 8:00 PM
As the days get hotter, cool down with this refreshing combo of fresh peaches and mint. The recipe is super simple and it makes the perfect libation for a family meal or lazy Sunday afternoon.
What You'll Need:
- 3 Georgia peaches
- Half cup of chopped mint
- 3 Lipton tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 7 cups water
- Additional mint for garnish
- Begin by Making Mint Peach Syrup: Slice the peaches into thin slices. Combine the peaches, 1 cup of water, mint and the sugar and bring to a boil. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Brew Tea. Add the tea bags to the remaining 6 cups of water and boil according to instructions on the box. Let steep for at least 5 minutes, then remove tea bags and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine the Tea and Syrup. Use a strainer to remove the large peach chunks from the syrup mixture. Combine the syrup and tea.
- Finish by adding a few mint leaves for garnish.