Agriculture + Lifestyle
Peach Tea with Mint
As the days get hotter, cool down with this refreshing combo of fresh peaches and mint. The recipe is super simple and it makes the perfect libation for a family meal or lazy Sunday afternoon.
What You'll Need:
- 3 Georgia peaches
- Half cup of chopped mint
- 3 Lipton tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 7 cups water
- Additional mint for garnish
- Begin by Making Mint Peach Syrup: Slice the peaches into thin slices. Combine the peaches, 1 cup of water, mint and the sugar and bring to a boil. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Brew Tea. Add the tea bags to the remaining 6 cups of water and boil according to instructions on the box. Let steep for at least 5 minutes, then remove tea bags and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine the Tea and Syrup. Use a strainer to remove the large peach chunks from the syrup mixture. Combine the syrup and tea.
- Finish by adding a few mint leaves for garnish.
Posted: 05/22/2020 in Food
No comments have been posted.
HTML not allowed, max characters 255, * denotes required field.