GFB Insurance welcomes Lucky
Posted on Oct 12, 2022 at 20:00 PM
Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance recently welcomed a new member to the Farm Bureau family - Lucky - a friendly, fluffy farm dog who loves helping people. Lucky isn’t afraid of hard work and is always ready for action.
Lucky is the smiling face and wagging tail of Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance’s new marketing campaign. You may have seen him in the new GFB Insurance commercial that debuted this past weekend on network television and digital platforms. If you haven’t seen Lucky’s commercial, you can view it at https://gfb.insure/GoodtoBeLucky.
“The take-away lesson from Lucky’s debut commercial is, “It’s good to be lucky, but it’s better to have Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance,” Georgia Farm Bureau President Tom McCall said. “We want people to know you can’t depend on luck for your insurance needs.”
Lucky’s most endearing quality is his fierce loyalty and dependability, so he’s perfectly suited to help Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance represent its motto, “Keeping the Promise, No Matter the Storm.”
“We’re all excited about the prospect of using Lucky to promote our brand and insurance products,” said GFB Mutual Insurance Company General Manager George Monk. “Who doesn’t love a dog? I think we have something that will make everyone affiliated with Georgia Farm Bureau proud of how we’re marketing our company.”
If you’ve been to the Georgia National Fair, you may have seen Lucky’s cutout beside his doghouse at the Georgia Farm Bureau booth in the Georgia Grown Building or even had the chance to meet Lucky when he dropped by the GFB booth Oct. 8. If you haven’t been to the fair yet, be sure to visit the GFB booth to get a GFB frisbee for your favorite dog or Lucky stickers!
The GFB booth at Sunbelt Expo will also feature Lucky, his GFB frisbees and stickers. Drop by the Georgia Agriculture Building at the main gate.
Lucky wants to meet other dogs in the Farm Bureau family so we’re holding a photo contest until Nov. 4. Share a photo of you and your dog on-the-go to win a basket of dog-related gifts! The photo can be of your dog in a car, truck, tractor, ATV, boat – anything to show how they love riding along with you on all of life’s adventures!
1) Follow @GeorgiaFarmBureauInsurance on Facebook
2) Post your dog’s photo as a comment to the official contest post that is pinned to the top of the Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance Facebook page. Don’t share your photo on other GFB pages that the GFB Insurance Facebook post has been shared to.
3) Friday, Nov. 4 is the deadline to share your photo to be entered in the contest.
4) The winner will be selected on Nov. 5 and notified via Facebook by Nov 11. After three attempts to contact the winner with no success, a new winner will be selected.
5) Visit https://gfb.ag/DogPhotoContest for complete details. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.