The Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance Companies have claims representatives located throughout the state to serve our members' needs. Our Claims Resource Center is available to take your call Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please call (855) 432-2567.
After 6:00 p.m. or holidays and weekends, please use our After Hours Claims Reporting HOTLINE.
(866) 8GA-FARM / (866) 842-3276 is the toll-free number to call from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, and 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays.
Call (866) 842-3276 any time.
If you have questions, another option is to visit our Frequently Asked Questions and look under Claims Related Questions.
A great way to be prepared BEFORE a loss occurs is to complete a home inventory. You can download Home Inventory forms by CLICKING HERE.
HAVE A CLAIM?
Here are suggestions from Claims on what to do if you have an insured loss:
1. Survey your damage to determine the extent of your loss.
2. Take actions to protect your property from further loss (for example: cover house or outbuildings with tarp to keep out the elements).
3. Contact our Claims Resource Center at (855) 432-2567 as soon as possible. If after hours, call our toll-free After Hours Claims Reporting HOTLINE at (866) 8GA-FARM.
4. Make plans to meet with your claims representative for inspection of your property.
5. Make a list of any questions you may have about your loss. Write them down so you will be sure to ask all questions about any concerns. Here are some possible questions:
What is the amount of my deductible?
Does my policy have replacement cost coverage?
Is my policy an actual cash value policy?
How will my check be made payable?
Will my mortgagee or lienholder be included on payment?
• Take Preventative Steps Before Disaster Strikes. Click HERE for details.