GRAINGER INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
Farm Bureau members save 10%+ at Grainger Industrial Supply
Grainger is the leading North American provider of maintenance, repair and operating supplies. Grainger stocks or has access to over 600,000 brand name products and repair parts.
Farm Bureau has partnered with Grainger to offer substantial savings to Farm Bureau members on more than a million products from name-brand manufacturers such as:
As an added bonus, Georgia Farm Bureau Members receive free ground shipping on all orders.
To take advantage of these savings, members must provide the Georgia Farm Bureau Grainger account number. This number can be found on the back of your GFB membership card. It is also available from your local county Farm Bureau office or by calling Member Services at 800-633-5432 (Option 1).
For details on signing up using the GFB Grianger account number, see instructions below.
If you currently have an account with Grainger, simply call Member Services at 800-633-5432 (option 1) and notify our representative that you would like to receive the Farm Bureau discount. You will need to provide your existing Grainger account number, your Georgia Farm Bureau member number, name, address and phone number and we will provide the information to Grainger so that they can make the appropriate modification to your account.
Click here to go to the Grainger website.
SIGNING UP WITH GRAINGER USING THE GFB MEMBER ACCOUNT
1. In the upper right corner of the Grainger homepage, click “Register Now”.
2. On the page that appears, select “Company or Organization”.
3. Select “Yes. I conduct business entirely in the United States”.
4. Select “Yes. My company or organization already has an account with Grainger”.
5. Enter Georgia Farm Bureau’s Grainger account number found on the back of your GFB Membership card, along with your zip code, then click "Verify".
6. Fill out the registration page and click Submit.
7. Once you’ve registered, log into the Grainger site and the prices you see will reflect your GFB member discount.
For more information, please contact your local County Farm Bureau, call Member Services at 800-633-5432 (select option 1), or send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to locate your county office.